The Name of God – Jesus: The Lamb of God
Gave up his life…
- Taking the place.
- Paying the price.
For the world.
- Anyone can be forgiven.
Take a look!
- Examine, consider and reflect on Christ.
To listen to Graham Nicholls preaching at Christ Church on Sunday morning 8th March 2015 use the player above..
Questions for discussion in Community Groups
1. What might some of the influences on John the Baptist as he refers to Jesus as the Lamb of God? (Gen 22; Ex 12; Is 53 might help).
2. What else does John the Baptist say about the nature of Jesus in John 1:30? What does this mean?
3. What would you say to someone is the summary of the idea of Jesus as the lamb of God? How is it relevant to them?
4. How do people in the world tend to respond to the idea of sacrifice and punishment? What could you say to help them understand it better?
5. What do you think holds people back from trusting Jesus with their lives?
6. Pray for your friends and family to behold, to look with interest and then with faith upon Jesus “The Lamb of God.”
Series: AllAge (2015)