This chapter has detailed prophecy about what will happen in the 100’s of years after the time of Daniel.
What’s in the Chapter?
- Greece rules (v1-4)
- The kings of the North and South (v5-20)
- A contemptible person (v21-35)
- A king who does as he pleases (v36-45)
Syria (North) versus Egypt (South)
What can we learn?
- God is the Lord of history
- Persecution is inevitable
- The People who know their God will be preserved
To listen to Graham Nicholls preaching at Christ Church on Sunday morning 24th January 2016 use the player above.
Series: Daniel (2016)