God is Wise – he knows everything and he always acts in the best way to achieve the best outcomes. We see it in creation, in Jesus, and in the gospel. We need to see God’s wisdom and learn from it.
To listen to Graham Nicholls speaking at our All-Age Service at Christ Church on Sunday morning 9th June 2013 use the link below.
Questions for Discussion in Community Groups
1. Was there anything you didn’t understand about the meaning of the bible text or about the way it was applied to the Christian life?
2. What in the sermon made an impact on you? How did you feel about what was explained?
3. Is wisdom valued as a virtue in our society?
4. God would you explain God’s wisdom to you friends and family?
5. How does creation show the wisdom of God?
6. What is unexpected about the gospel – why might some people say it’s foolish?
7. How can we listen to God’s wisdom?
Series: AllAge (2013)