Freedom for the glory of God
1. Do all for the Glory of God (v31)
2. Seek the Good of Others (v24, 33)
Our default should be to enjoy the legitimate good things God has given with thanks but asking these questions:
- Does it truly glorify God?
- How does this affect the conscience of my Christian brother or my unbelieving friend?
- Will it help more people get saved?
3. Avoid Judging Others
4. Follow godly examples as they follow Christ
To listen to Graham Nicholls preaching at Christ Church on Sunday morning 26th April 2015 use the player above..
Series: 1 Corinthians (2015)