All things to all men
Paul was willing to give up his rights for the sake of the gospel. What do you need to become for the sake of telling people about Jesus?
- The slave.
- Consciously serve for the sake of the gospel.
- The chameleon.
- Adapting with purpose to get alongside people to win as many as possible for the sake of the gospel.
- The athlete.
- Self-discipline and purpose for the sake of the gospel.
To listen to Graham Nicholls preaching at Christ Church on Sunday morning 29th March 2015 use the player above..
Questions for discussion in Community Groups
1. Why do you think Paul uses the word slave and not servant?
2. How can we become slaves of all that we might win some?
3. What are bad examples of seeking to become all thing to all men?
4. What are the prevailing characteristics of our culture?
5. How can you remove any unnecessary cultural barriers?
6. How can we seek to make our gospel explanations and our worship services intelligible?
7. What does spiritual fitness training mean for you?
Series: 1 Corinthians (2015)